Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Lost 12 Pounds with NO Exercise

Losing weight has been a struggle for me since I gave birth. The more I try to eat less, the more I crave for food. I have all the theories in my mind coming from different weight loss experts but I just can’t apply it. With my busy schedule exercising is not an option. I have no time to go to the gym or at least to have some sport activities during the weekend. What I need is a weight loss program that is safe and effective, healthy and all natural. And of course, it should fit my budget and will not be an extra cost for me. I’m glad that I finally found it and after almost 7 weeks in the program I lost 12 pounds and 4 inches off around my waist. Since it is a meal replacement I don’t have to spend more.

Losing weight is just a bonus actually. The true reward of getting into the program is my improved health. I was able to get rid of my digestive problem and migraine. I also gain more energy and feel young. I’m still using the program as a weight loss program until I reach my desired weight. After that, I will use the product for weight management.

Getting into a weight loss program opens my mind about the importance of keeping me healthy and fit at all times. Not just that I lose weight, but also I gain more self confidence. I can wear the clothes that I want. I can eat the food that I want with no worries about my figure, but of course in moderation. And most of all, I can be a coach to others who want to lose weight and stay fit and healthy. It really feels good when many people that I know notice the big change in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment